|The Lord's Commandments||
Summary of the Lord's Commandments
by Beloved Jesus
The Lord's Commandments
1. I AM the Lord your God, Who raised you to these genetic roots so that you are a worthy recipient of My Word! Be without other gods except Me, as your Lord. (that is to say – a person should be in only one single religion, Teaching and move forward across that energy level, only in the same egregore! If he outgrows this egregore and moves to the next one (up the spiral), while he continues and progresses along the Path, he should remain in the same egregore only!)
2. Live without creating idols in your deeds, in your thoughts, or in your aims. And without creating an image of anything that is in heaven above, that is in the earth beneath, and that is in the water, under the earth. And without worshipping them and serving them, because in this way you renounce Me and you miss the chance to be saved! (Because God is within you, without being something outside of you!)
3. Live without saying the name of the Lord and your God in vain! Live without invoking the God in sinful thoughts!
4. Remember the seventh day to keep it holy, by respecting yourself and respecting the God by studying the Lord's Laws. Six days you shall labour and do all your work, but the seventh day belongs to the Lord and your God!
5. Honour your father and your mother so that you may be well and live long on the earth! Live in peace with your parents to receive the Wisdom of Life!
6. Live without killing – with weapons, with words, with thoughts, with feelings, or with anything that kills!
7. Live without committing adultery!
8. Live without stealing!
9. Live without bearing false witness against your fellow men! Live without looking at what others are doing and without interfering in their affairs with your words, thoughts, or feelings, because you bear false witness against the God in your spiritual blindness and lack of knowledge about the Divine Providence for your close ones!
10. Live without coveting your neighbour's house, your neighbour's wife or anyone who is in his household, or his field or anything that belongs to your fellow men because this is envy towards God!
11. Live without hurting by thoughts, by feelings, by words and by deeds, or by anything that hurts others because they are temples of God!
12. Live without destroying your temple and take care of it, and guard it as a temple of God, this is what it is!
13. Live without repairing and working on what has been destroyed by someone else before you rebuilt what you have destroyed yourself in the temple!
14. Live without turning your soul to ash for others who have themselves renounced God!
15. Live without leaving a man at the crossroads, because it is going to happen to you as well!
16. Ask from others only what you can give them back (to be without debt), give them only what is yours and always take only what you need!
17. Live without considering yourself a guest where you are the owner! (living where you live now, for example, on the planet Earth, and taking care of it as your home because it is such while you are incarnated on it!)
18. Follow these Commandments of Mine and My Law, if you want to be Alive and give Good Fruits in the future!
I AM Presence of the One
AMEN TAKKA DA BUDDEH OM
* Note from Rositsa Avela: Presence of the One gave the addition to the Lord's Commandments in one of the days (8 April) following the vernal equinox on in 2013.
© Rositsa Avela