Q & A 64
Recovery of the energy withdrawn by the members of your own family
A question and its answer given by Presence of the One on 10 May 2017
Question: I have noticed that when my wife or my child lose energy, they take some of my energy to recharge. But when I forgive them, there is a lack of recovery of the taken energy, and I get nothing, even when I do triple forgiveness, that is Forgiveness in the three steps performed three times in a row.
I was thinking about that situation, and I came to the following understanding – how could I expect to recover the energy taken from me by forgiving my family members if my energy has been used only to restore the energy deficit of the members of my family without being directed to some of the networks of the illusion?
Perhaps I need to regain my lost energy by forgiving those forces of the illusion that have taken away their energy? Whom should I forgive to get my energy back? Is there such a way of recovering energy at all and would it possibly work?
Answer: This is a correct understanding. Yes, there is a way, and it is possible for a person to recover his/her energy even with interest. I would even say that if he forgives with all his heart and soul, he may have a lot more energy than he had before the energy was taken away from him.
The best and the only correct behaviour for a person is to forgive all the forces of the illusion, from whichever networks of the illusion they are, and also their creators, that they have misled some of his family members to sin and have taken away their energy, and consequently, they had to compensate for their energy deficit at the expense of his energy.
I AM Presence of the One
A note from Rositsa Avela:
On 17 December 2017, Presence of the One added that in such situations, in any family and kin, as well as in relation to classmates, colleagues, superiors, and clients, it would be a good thing to forgive through the Forgiveness in the three steps, where, in the content of the first step, the following 3 groups and their representatives should be included and given forgiveness:
1) forgiveness should be given to the illusory part of each of the members of his/her family / kin / close people / acquaintances who have taken away from his energy, as well as all the instigators and helpers of these illusory parts, regardless of the networks of the illusion they belong to, who have misled these members of the family / kin / close ones to commit something wrong, and consequently to lose their energy;
2) forgiveness should be given to all the forces of the illusion, whichever networks of the illusion they belong to, who have taken away the energy of the members of his family / kin / close ones, because of which they had to compensate for their energy deficit at the expense of their close person’s energy, without even realising it, as this happens automatically, on the principle of the communicating vessels;
3) forgiveness should also be given to the creators of all these instigators, helpers and any forces of the illusion from any networks of the illusion.
Therefore, the Forgiveness in the three steps becomes like this:
1. Lord, I ............. (the first name) forgive with all my heart and soul 1), 2) and 3) (see above).
2. Forgive them, too, my dear Father One!
3. And I thank You, my dear Father One with all my heart and soul!
© Rositsa Avela