Q & A 111
What to do to bring forth a child whose Soul is in the Light Network?
Questions sent to the UNIFICATION website on 29 January 2018, and their answers, given by Presence of the One on 30 March 2018.
1. How should a man pray if he wishes his child to be born from the Light (a child whose Soul is in the Light Network)?
2. And what things are required, for example, a level of karmic purity, to be baptised, to have marriage, and everything else that can help other parents do the right thing?
1. The two spouses may say the following:
'Lord, we both: I ........... and I ........... (the first names)
demand, sincerely wish and ask for Your permission and Mercy
to conceive and to bring forth a child that would have a Light Soul
with whom we would help each other:
the whole family to be constantly in the Light Network,
to karmically cleansed together with ease
and each of us to fulfil the Mission of his embodiment in fullness!
May all be according to Your Holy Will, Lord!
AMEN TAKKA DA BUDDEH OM
Thank you, Lord, for Your Mercy and the Help!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!'
2. The spouses, the future parents are required:
1) to comply with the prescriptions of the religion to which they belong. For example, in Eastern Orthodoxy, Christians need to be baptised and married by a sacred person before conceiving a child.
2) to live in observance of My Commandments and Laws in order to have their family aura intact.
3) to be willing to accept with understanding and from a higher level of awareness that everything that happens with this child and to that child in his life afterwards is for good – helps his karmic cleansing; they can help him very much if they understand what is happening, together repent for the sins of this Soul (the child) and demand, sincerely wish and ask for forgiveness and for help from Above the child to stop sinning that way, to forgive those who have misled him to sin in all his incarnations so far, and to thank Me, that is, the two parents together to perform as a family and as a group for work in spirituality the Spiritual practice 'Repentance, Forgiveness and Gratitude in 7 Steps'.
I AM Presence of the One